Professional Dog Grooming
Humane Positive Handling
We firmly believe that grooming should be as stress and fear free as possible. We will not push your pet past it’s comfort level. That also means that if your pet has extreme anxiety for nail trims, the dryer, brushing out or any other part of the grooming process will work to find an alternate method or may alter or avoid that part of the groom in the best interest of your pet. We will never place vanity over humanity.
View Our Services
Our Groomer, Sheila Benoit
- Fear Free Certified
- Canadian Professional Pet Stylist Certified CCST1 CCST1-Int
- Pet Grooming Studio Academy, Diploma Level 1 & 2
- Walks and Wags Pet First Aid Certified
- Member in Good Standing and Toronto Director ODGA
- Member in Good Standing CPPS
Before work drop off and all day stays
Drop off as early as 7:30 AM and pick up on your lunch break with no extra fee! An all day stay is also available at an additional cost. Be sure to ask for this when scheduling your appointment, we do like to know ahead of time for scheduling purposes.